In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic and the need for physical distancing, we have switched to our virtual classrooms. Here are some benefits of learning English online:
- You can stay safe and enjoy the comforts of your home while you complete in-class activities and talk with your classmates. For example, you can take a sip of your tea or coffee, sit on your couch, and wrap a warm blanket around you.
- You don’t have to spend time on your commute to CanPacific. Thus, you have more free time and more time to study.
- You can use online dictionaries and other resources.
- You can take snapshots of the interactive whiteboard
- You can conveniently submit homework assignments by email
- You can communicate with classmates and the teacher face-to-face
- The virtual classroom experience is very similar to the physical classroom experience.
Can you think of any other benefits? If so, please leave us a comment.
Special promotion: https://www.canpacificcollege.com/lead.php